Congratulations! You have chosen Toronto Azzurri Soccer Club as the organization responsible for providing top quality education to your child, within a professional atmosphere. Before becoming part of this wonderful soccer experience, there is a responsibility of parents to abide by the following expectations:
- On the day of scheduled games, parents are expected to bring players to the designated soccer fields, at least 20 minutes prior to the commencement of the game, or as specified by the coach.
- Parents are to bring children to all practices punctually and regularly. In the event of an absence from either a practice or a scheduled game, parents are expected to call either the coach or the team manager and justify the absence.
- During the course of a scheduled game, parents are expected to stay at least three (3) meters away from the sidelines.
- During all games, parents are expected to encourage by applause and by words of praise the efforts of all team members.
- Under NO circumstances are parents ever permitted to engage in any form of verbal, racial or physical abuse towards any other person while representing the Toronto Azzurri Soccer organization.
INFRINGEMENT OF THIS REQUEST WILL RESULT IN THE IMMEDIATE DISMISSAL OF THAT PARENT’S PLAYER FROM THE TEAM.
- Parents are encouraged to assist the Club in taking all necessary precautions to prevent its players, official’s and spectators from threatening or assaulting any person present at the game.
- Parents are encouraged to remind their children that persistent misconduct, abusive language, violent conduct, persistent criticism or disputing of referee’s decisions, and deliberate physical contact carry an automatic suspensions as well as fines, and should, therefore, be avoided at all times.
- Finally a reminder to us that as adults we have the responsibility to act as models of sportsmanship and fair play and show our children, by direct example, civilized and mature standards of behavior.
As parents you are responsible, therefore, to adhere to the above-mentioned standards of conduct otherwise your association with this club shall be terminated and your child shall be dismissed from the team.
THE ABOVE MENTIONED STANDARDS OF CONDUCT SHALL BE CONSIDERED AS A CONDITION FOR PLAYING SOCCER WITH THE TORONTO AZZURRI SOCCER CLUB.