Dear Coaches, Parents and Guardians of players in our TASC Outdoor 2020 program,
We trust that you are all keeping safe and well during these unparalleled times. We would also like to take this opportunity to thank you all for your patience, support, and cooperation as we continue to deliver modified programming to all participants.
Although this is not the season that we all planned for or anticipated, we are doing our very best, to navigate through all regulations and protocols as required by all levels of government, health officials and our sport governing bodies. To keep are participants, volunteers, parents and staff safe, the TASC has and continues to purchase PPE products. Our offices and dressing rooms continue to remain closed.
With the City of Toronto moving to Stage 3 as of July 31, 2020, we are now allowed to increase the number of players in groups and provide inter-squad games within our club only. This now allows us to decrease our number of nights from 4 back to our originally scheduled nights of Monday and Wednesday evenings.
I have attached for you the newest Provincial / City of Toronto guidelines we will be following.
Stage 3 Provincial Order updates:
- Amateur and recreational sports leagues may resume so long as they do not allow prolonged or deliberate physical contact between players or if they have modifications to avoid physical contact between players.
- Leagues must contain no more than 50 participant’s total. If participants in a league exceed 50, the league may divide into smaller groups of no more than 50. Players are not yet permitted to play against players outside of their league or group.
- Prolonged or deliberate contact while playing sports is not permitted.
- The total number of spectators permitted to be at the facility at any one time must be limited to the number that can maintain a physical distance of at least two meters from every other person in the facility, and in any event cannot exceed 100 spectators for outdoor facilities.
- The maximum limits on spectator numbers applies to spectators only, not to athletes, coaches and staff as well.
In summary as of Monday August 10, 2020, and for the balance of the summer schedule the Under 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9 year old players, will now commence their training from 6:45 p.m. to 7:45 p.m. on Monday and Wednesday evenings. The Under 10, 11,12, 13, 14, 15 and 16 year-old players will commence their training from 8:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. on Monday and Wednesday evenings.
All our health checks and protocols remain in place for every session or event we offer.
Thank you once again for your support, patience and cooperation and trust you continue to stay safe and well.
Any questions or concerns please call the office at 416-782-1578 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
The Board of Directors