All Recreational / House League Soccer Programs and Camp refunds are:
- Subject to a $50.00 administration fee
- Must be made in writing, by email, or online to Club President and Treasurer and clearly indicate the reason for withdrawal. Refunds will only be issued once uniforms and equipment are returned to the club.
- No refunds will be issued after May 1st .
- Verbal requests will not be accepted
- Refund requests made over the phone or through voice mail will not be accepted
Partial refunds for Recreational/Development/Competitive programs and camps:
- Any player injured during a game or practice may request, in writing to the President / Treasurer, for partial refund.
- All refund request due to medical reasons must be accompanied by an attending Physician’s note.
- Refund requests will be presented to the Toronto Azzurri Soccer Club Board of Director’s at the next scheduled meeting for decision.
Refunds will not be processed under the following conditions:
- Written requests received after refund deadline.
- Development and Competitive players withdrawing after they have been offered and accepted a team assignment. No exceptions.
- Where a player has been disciplined by one of the governing soccer organizations, the club or has outstanding debts to the club.
- A player will not be registered for their respective league if outstanding fines or fees have not been paid.
NSF Cheque Policy
- All returned cheques are subject to a $50 administration fee.